Transferring to Curtin Australia
Curtin Malaysia’s International Division provides a full service to students who wish to transfer and continue their studies at Curtin in Australia. Since Curtin Malaysia is a branch campus, our degrees are exactly the same offered by Curtin in Australia and transfer between campuses is easy.
If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com or drop by the International Division.
Below are the guidelines on how to transfer to Perth Campus.
Criteria to apply to transfer and continue to the other Curtin Campus:
- Current Academic Status must be in “Good Standing”
- Applicable for those who complete at least one semester in Degree programme at Miri Campus.
Step 1: Fill in the International Application for Admission Campus Transfer Request Form
Step 2: Submit completed form and documents required to International Division together with following documents:
- A photocopy of passport detail page
- A photocopy of Curtin Malaysia transcript or eAcademic Record (from Oasis)
- A photocopy of Curtin Enrolment Advise Slip (from Oasis)
- Completed Genuine Student Assessment Form (GSAF) – for international students from certain countries
Once complete all the documents required as per above, please submit in a hard copy to International Division office or submit in a soft copy by email all the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally the student who wish to transfer to Perth Campus are required to submit all the documents 6 months before new semester commence (the orientation date).
If you are applying as a new student, please apply directly through website.
For the accommodation at Perth Side – please refer the link given – http://international.curtin.edu.au/perth/accommodation/
For International student, advisable to go through agent for the Australian Student Visa application.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required further details regarding this matter.
South East Asia
Middle East and Africa